- Utilize CAD System to prepare printed circuit board (PCB) documentation (e.g., schematic diagrams, layouts, assembly drawings and Bills of Material).
- Work closely with engineers and technicians to insure optimal component placement as well as meeting any specific routing requirements.
- Create documentation for the manufacture and fabrication of PCBs following PCB Department standards.
- Flexible to put-in additional hours (as necessary) to achieve critical project deadlines.
- Contribute as a member of a project team, consistent with team direction.
- Utilize organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Adapt to a variety of tasks, responsibilities and people.
Knowledge and Abilities
- An understanding of PCB technology, materials and fabrication.
- Experience with PCB layout incorporating multi-layer, surface mount and through-hole technology.
- Experience with MS Windows, MS Word and MS Excel
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years applied technology experience (preferred).
- Familiarity with Mentor Graphics Expedition flow and Altium Designer preferred.
- Experience with Agile and ECO processes a plus.