In association with Accelerated Designs, Sunstream brings the leading CAD library tool to the market. Time needed to create library has been recognized as a top three challenged in PCB industry. Ultralibrarian brings the solution to dramatically reduce the time required to create CAD libraries.
A single format, CAD tool-neutral library environment for…
- Building a CAD/CAE library.
- Merging different CAD library formats to one.
- Conversion of library across EDA formats and tools.
- An enterprise-wide library solution.
- Sophisticated capabilities to greatly increase speed, efficiency and accuracy.
- Inputs and outputs to a wide variety of PCB CAD/CAE tool environments.
- Access to large CAD neutral vendor part database.
- Automated methods of collecting library data.
Why use Ultra Librarian
- 6 to 20 timestime saving depending on the CAD tool and features that are being used.
- Very significant time savings in multi-CAD system tool libraries.
- Template-based component building allows adherence to Company or Industry library standards.
- New footprint templates (for style parts not currently supported) can be created in under an hour.
- Most modifications take only minutes. Footprint templates save hours of librarian time in generating new parts.
- Potential for enormous cost savings through a single library for all CAD systems with one set of consistent parts for all designers across the company, reducing duplicate parts building.
- Flexible part-customization for varying manufacturing specifications.
- Manual entry or creation of symbols significantly reduced and replaced with automated creation methods.