Timing Designer is the interactive timing analysis tool designers trust to deliver fast and accurate results for timing critical designs such as high-speed, multi-frequency designs.
Timing Designer uses an intuitive timing diagram approach for developing specifications to drive the design process, analyzing timing to answer critical design questions and documenting results to clearly illustrate and communicate the design implementation. Timing Designer is ideal for high-speed, multi-frequency designs. In these designs it is essential to accurately model and analyze signal relationships between devices on a board or between embedded functions on an ASIC or programmable IC. Timing Designer can evaluate comprehensive sets of timing alternatives and provide direction to the most complex of timing challenges, enabling designers to manage and monitor timing margins through the design process.
- Easy-to-use timing diagram editor enables rapid specification of design requirements.
- Dynamically linked timing spreadsheet for accurate modeling of complex delay and constraint effects.
- Powerful timing analysis engine quickly identifies worst-case timing margins.
- Instant updates of intelligent timing diagrams support quick evaluation of design alternatives.
- Robust project manager.
- Extensive import/export support.