PCB Design Services
PCB layout helps to initiate a reliable outsourcing relationship with those involved in the process. Most of the PCB design companies employ local contractors who have the adequate skill set to work with another party to get the PCB design made. Engaging hardware engineers to develop and draft the schematics and PCB layout services usually slows down the process and creates congestion for the R&D team. Likewise, managing several designs at once can be difficult for most of the PCB layout teams.
Our skilled team provides comprehensive PCB design services from library creation to fabrication and assembly support. The team is equipped with the right technical knowledge in a wide range of technologies that includes analog, digital, mixed-signal, and high-speed board designs.
Our Services include:
- Virtual Librarian: Short turnaround PCB Library creation support for your hardware and PCB team. Focus on your designs while we take up the library creation for you.
- Library Standardization: Standardizing your internal PCB library database is a must to ensure re-use of the designs and overall reduction in design turnaround time. We can bring global standards into your library in a short turnaround time
- Schematic Services: Our hardware and PCB engineers can support your schematic drafting.
- PCB Layout: Our team can provide the best PCB layout services in a cost-effective way as part of the Embedded Software Development
- Fabrication and Assembly Support: With our trusted partners, we can provide fabrication and assembly support whether it is for prototyping or for volume production
- Well experienced PCB designers to take care of your design
- Track your design progress with our project management systems and processes
- Use Virtual librarian software for seamlessly requesting new parts for your designs
- Our expertise in 3D modeling services and hardware design will provide a complete solution for your entire new product development needs. Our economical PCB design and mechanical design will save up to 50% of your design cost.
- Pair up your designers with our PCB engineers to realize multiple shifts in your designs
We are one of the best PCB design companies that can drastically reduce the cost of circuit board design by employing our global design center effectively in projects. Our designers will ensure that cost of manufacturing and assembling is optimized by using the right design techniques. Our team closely works with the clients to determine their exact needs and provide what is required without adding too much into the design. We believe it would only complicate the process.
Since we streamline our PCB design services, the production time is decreased, and our team is able to deliver quality circuit boards on a massive scale within a short span.
Virtual Librarian Services
Virtual Librarian is a library request platform for your internal hardware and PCB team. Each member with access to the system can request new parts inside the platform. Requested parts are processed within a 4 -72 hours turnaround time depending on the priority. Engineers can track the progress of the request in real-time inside the tool. You can provide special instructions and communicate with your librarian in real-time using the internal chat system. Most importantly you can ensure standardization of the CAD library and reduce the cost.
Call us today to know how you can substantially reduce the CAD library creation cost. Talk to our team regarding all the values that our PCB design services can deliver to your business.
High Complexity PCB Design:
Sunstream’s PCB Design Services team can handle PCB designs of varying complexity. We are well-versed in designing very complex boards using high-end CAD packages. Our engineers will do schematic capture, design rule set up, parts library development, placement of high-density boards, routing complex layouts, and analysing the boards for signal integrity, power integrity and thermal considerations to ensure a first-time pass design.
Products and PCBs, once designed, go through different challenges due to changes in market conditions and the life cycle stage changes. Common challenges faced are parts obsolescence, non-availability of components, new market entry requirements, compliance challenges etc. PCB design services must address this as part of the sustenance engineering activity.
Sunstream’s PCB design services team can support all sustenance engineering needs. The team can review your BoM, identify high-risk parts, and find suitable alternates to reduce the risk of obsolescence and non-compliance. The PCB layout team will implement the necessary changes in the design and generate new layout files. Utilising our sustenance engineering services, OEMs can ensure their BoMs are current and sourceable at any point. Our services include:
- BoM Health check
- Parts Alternate identification
- Technical report on the impact of part replacement
- Update schematic and Board files
- Generate new PCB files
Several customers end up in situations where they have lost the final design data and are unable to reproduce the board. In several situations, the current product, which is manufactured, does not correspond to the final design version with the product owner. There can be other reasons, such as the contract manufacturer didn’t give the design files once the contract was over.
Sunstream PCB design services team has assisted customers in several such situations with our multi-dimensional approach. It starts with identifying the current version of the manufactured PCB board and reviewing and mapping against the final design files available. We use different methods to regenerate the PCB design data. It identifies the components used and generates the completed BOM from a populated board file. Our hardware engineers will identify traces and try to generate the schematic files.
Sunstream also has strong global partners who will assist in other activities like a PCB board scan.
Using these internal capabilities and our partner’s assistance, we can generate the board file, schematic, and latest BoM, which can be further used as the final design version.